Web Content ViewerActions
After completing all the necessary procedures.
Market Operations/ ICT Operations Division
- The ASE does not impose any fees on Internet Trading Service, but the brokerage firm is considered as a data vendor and shall pay the ASE for the live data the sum of $ (5), or the equivalent in Jordanian dinars thereof in the Jordanian Dinars monthly for each user.
- Fees are paid at the end of every month attached with the users’ report mentioned above.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Enabling Investors to send their buy and sell orders to the Electronic trading System through Internet by using the broker’s infrastructure
Conditions for obtaining service-Obtaining the necessary approvals from the ASE and the JSC -Meeting all the requirements set forth in Securities Trading Directives via the -Internet, and any other requirements determined by the ASE and the JSC. -Signing an Internet Trading Agreement with the customers who are intrested in this service -Signing a data distribution agreement with the ASE. -Commitment to the technical requirements, and prepare a testing environment in accordance with the ASE requirements.
- Review the requested application and make sure that all documents and information attached with the application are accurate and complete.
- Provide the broker with all technical information that enables it to develop the required programs.
- Conduct the necessary functional and technical tests, along with the security test, in addition of making sure that the broker’s IT infrastructure is suitable to carry out the Internet trading operations.
- Submit the application to the ASE Board of Directors to approve the requested service after making sure that the broker is ready to provide the service, and all the conditions and requirements are met.
- Submit the application with all supporting documentation to the JSC to authenticate the request.
- Approve launching the service and Set the date of its launching.
The service application form that includes the following:
- Internet Trading Agreement.
- Risk Disclosure Statement.
- A written Contingency plan.
- Detailed diagrams for the internal network at the brokerage firm, which clarify main servers and firewalls in accordance with the ASE requirements.
- A monthly report of the number of users who receive the real-time data of the ASE.
Persons benefiting from the serviceThe ASE Members for the purpose of enabling their clients to trade online.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?