Issuance of Investment Activity License

Estimated Time:

doesn't exist


doesn't exist

Estimated Fee:

doesn't exist

  • Description
  • Procedures
  • Required Documents
  • Persons benefiting from the service
  • Files
  • Related Services

Every investor in the Free Zone, whether an individual or a corporate person (company or establishment) shall be required to submit a license (or renew the license annually) for his/her investment activity in the Free Zones by adopting the following procedures:

       1. Submit a license application for the investment activity at the Licensing Division of the Directorate of Investor Services.

      2.The license charges shall be fixed according to the activity required to be licensed and shall be paid at the Financial Directorate/Cash Office.

3.        A certified license for practicing the investment activity shall be issued and shall be terminated on 31/12 of the same year.

Conditions for obtaining service

doesn't exist



doesn't exist

Partner institutions:

doesn't exist


doesn't exist

Required Documents

doesn't exist

Persons benefiting from the service



No Found Files

Was it useful?