Issuance of export license
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supplies/Trade Directorate / import-export section
- Irbid Industry and Trade Department
- 5JD for the export license
- 5JD in revenue stamps for sealing the certificate of origin
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceThe presence of the person concerned or their proxy
Partner institutions:Commerce and industry chambers
2. The application and attached documents are checked by the official and presented to the person authorized to sign.
3. The quantity of flour input in the product is calculated at the Reserves Directorate/ mills section, to determined the identify the quantity of imported flour or that bought from accredited mills; or the subsidy difference of flour input in the product is calculated and the application is referred to the Financial Affairs Directorate, where the applicant pays the subsidy difference.
4. Export license fees are paid.
5. Data is entered into the system and the export license is issued.
6. The license and application are double-checked by the official and presented to the person authorized to sign.
7. The license is stamped with the official seal of the ministry and the applicant receives their copy, while the rest of the documents are archived.
- An original export invoice certified by the Directorate of Industrial Development for Local Products.
- An official letter of approval by the minister, allowing exporting flour by wheat mills
- An official approval on exporting of sugar, rice, legumes and freekeh
- A letter of authorization by the person concerned in the name of the applicant, signed by the person authorized for the trade register and certified by a commerce or industry chamber, or the bank, provided that the certification took place less than one week prior to the submission of the application.
Persons benefiting from the serviceExporters of wheat and related products, flour and related products, sugar, rice, legumes and freekeh (roasted green wheat cereal)
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?