Home Resident Resident Life Event


My education

Get introduced to services related to students who wish to study such as college admissions, school registration, school transfers, obtaining Issue\Renew Residency for Student, Request for the Equivalence of a General Secondary Certificate Issued by a Party Other Than the Ministry of Education, training opportunities, etc. This Life Event Center helps you think through what you need to do when common events occur. The below illustrates a sample of services /eservices to help you to figure out what to do.