Home Resident Resident Life Event


My work

Know more about services related to Expats in Jordan such as Issue annual residency for work purposes for the first time, Issue a Visa for Work, Application for Annual Residence Permit (for investors), obtaining investor card, and Registration of company (INVESTMENT WINDOW), etc. This Life Event Center helps you think through what you need to do when common events occur. The below illustrates a sample of services /eservices to help you to figure out what to do.