Web Content ViewerActions
Rectifying the status of trade names
10-15 minutes for the entire process (starting the submission of the application)
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/ The Central Trade & Industrial Registration Directorate/ Trade Registration Section
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service- If the trade name was registered before 16 April 2003 and not renewed by virtue of a valid profession -practicing license, it is cancelled pending rectification of the status. - The applicant should report in person or send a proxy with a written authorization
1. The applicant takes a number from the machine (category B).
2. The trade registration clerk fills the form and gives it a serial number.
3. The trade registration clerk makes the necessary changes to the trade name through the electronic system, and the status is changed to “renewed”.
4. The applicant receives a copy of the trade name renewal notice.
Note: The trade name is suspended for one year as of the cancellation date so as to give the merchant a chance to rectify the situation during this period.
5. The same trade name is registered in the name of the applicant – who pays 20JD for the renewal – provided that he presents a valid profession -practicing license that proves he was using the suspended trade name during the specified legal period.
- Official ID and passports for non-Jordanians
- A written authorization in case the concerned person sends a proxy
- A valid profession -practice certificate
Persons benefiting from the serviceMerchants (individual and corporate establishments); charities and NGOs
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?